Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

9.24.2008

Karin & Chris - Wedding at Glenview Mansion, Rockville

Ceremony and Reception: Glenview Mansion

I was so lucky to be a part of Karin and Chris' wedding day celebration. This was such a unique wedding -- not only was it bicoastal, as Karin and Chris live out in California, but it was truly international too! Karin is from Sweden and many of her friends and family made the trip all the way across the ocean to share in their day! We enjoyed toasts in Swedish and even some dancing to Abba! Best wishes always to this fun couple!

























No comments: