Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

1.27.2009

Happy snow day!

I have been keeping my fingers crossed all winter for some good snow. Not that thin layer of mushy stuff, but some honest to goodness SNOW. The kind we used to get back in Chicago when I was growing up. Snowball-worthy snow. Well, I sure got my wish! The best part was taking our pups out in the backyard for some fun. I don't know what it is about snow, but it makes them absolutely crazy...they love it! They run, they jump, they dig, they lick, they snoof (that's a technical term, of course). Sure there were icicles and mini snowballs stuck to their fur (and my hair) by the time we came back in, but we had a blast!




No comments: