Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

6.23.2009

Megan & Adam - Engaged!

Occasionally, when I'm reeeeally lucky, everything just seems to come together perfectly for an afternoon of photography. Megan and Adam's engagement session was one such time. The light was stunning, the temperatue was perfect, the sky was clear (no rain for once!), and Megan and Adam were quite at ease in front of the camera. This may have something to do with the fact that Adam is a bit of a photographer himself, but then again, given my own fear of being on the other side of the lens, perhaps not. Whatever it was, I have been having an absolute blast editing the images that we captured that day. They told me that they particularly love kissing photos, so get ready for quite a few!











Megan's ring is really unique!

I caught them checking it out between shots...

I couldn't decide which version of this shot was my favorite, so you get both!








When we passed this wall while walking back to our cars, I only had 4 shots left, so this was our final image of the day!

No comments: