Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

10.25.2011

Fall Sneak Peeks | DC, Virginia and Maryland Wedding Photography

Fall is such an amazing and busy time for weddings and sessions in the DC area.  I'm simply beyond excited with the sneak peeks I have to share with you from this time of year!  I'm not even going to waste words because I know the images will do a much better job...

First, check out these fantastic Fall colors for Nia & Max's gorgeous ceremony at the Inn at Little Washington.

Michelle & Chris' fun engagement session on the campus of UVA.

Caroline & BJ's beautiful outdoor wedding at River Farm.

Tara & Matt's colorful engagement session in Old Town.

Jenny & Kirk's seaside celebration at Herrington on the Bay.

 And lastly, Lisa & Brian's chilly but oh-so-cozy engagement session at River Farm.

1 comment:

Esenam said...

These are great images, thanks for sharing, i love them all.