Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

6.01.2008

Jess and Brett: Engagement in Georgetown

I had a great time doing an engagement shoot this past week with Jess and Brett, who will be getting married this fall. We got so lucky and the rain stopped just in time for the shoot. And I am so glad it did because I really enjoyed my time with Jess and Brett. They were such a sweet couple and I wish them the best!










No comments: