Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

7.04.2008

Our honeymoon in CA

My husband and I were married two weekends ago and have just returned from an amazing honeymoon in Northern California. First, we spent a couple days in San Francisco followed by a drive down to Pebble Beach and then up to spend our last six days in wine country. It was specutacular! We tasted wine from at least eight wineries and ate some of the best food I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. There was even a vineyard kitty who wished us goodbye at our last winery of the trip. And I didn't miss a single shot because my sweet hubby surprised me with a great advanced point-and-shoot camera to take on the trip so I didn't have to carry my heavy camera equipment with me. :)




























No comments: