Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

12.19.2008

Aadila - Mendhi

I had the pleasure of photographing Aadila and her fiance, Nauman's, engagement party back in August. They welcomed me with open arms that day and made me feel like part of their celebration. Being there to photograph Aadila's Mendhi was no different. Everyone had a fabulous time! The bride-to-be was feeling a little under the weather, but you would never have guessed from the way she simply glowed all evening. The event was very private, but here are a few of the images that I can happily share. Thanks again for letting me be a part of everything, Aadila! I can't wait to photograph your wedding this weekend!



I couldn't get enough of the beautiful jewelry. The fact that much of it had been in the family for years made it all the more amazing.





Aadila's mother helped her put on the final touches. I just love this image!





And I just had to include one photo of the delicious desserts...yum!

No comments: