Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

12.11.2009

Meg & Stu - Engaged!

Yay, it's been a virtual blogging marathon for me these last couple of weeks while I try to catch up! And I'm *almost* there! Fall is such an awesome (and crazy!) time for weddings and sessions! I love it! For their engagement session, Meg and Stu met up with me in Old Town a couple of weeks ago on a rather unseasonably warm November day. It was gorgeous! People were even walking around the quaint streets of Old Town in shorts and tank tops! (If it seems that I am reminiscing a little too much, it's probably because there is now ice on my driveway and I'm suffering from a mean winter cold.) We had a fantastic time as we worked our way down to the water and around some new areas that I've never photographed before. These two will be getting married next June in fabulous St. Michaels, MD and I am beyond myself excited to photograph their day!





I'm only showing two from this next series (there are actually four total), but I think you get the idea! Love these!







Another of my favorites!


Meg's great orange jacket was SO perfect for these Fall images!


1 comment:

Studio Juno said...

I love all of these Kelsey! Georgeous shots! The sun glinting through the yellow leaves really makes me want to go outside and play!