Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

6.29.2011

Summer Sneak Peeks!

It's been such an amazing year so far and we're not even half done.  I just want to say a quick thank you to all of my fantastic clients for always making this the best job ever!  Enjoy some quick previews!

Erin & Dan's elegant wedding at the Omni Shoreham in DC.

Ashton & Ryan's colorful outdoor wedding at the Kent Manor Inn.

Sara & Nelson's striking wedding at the DAR in DC.

Sherry & Jon's beautiful wedding at Agricultural History Farm Park in MD.

Jenny & Kirk's fun and playful e-session in Old Town Alexandria.
 

And one more of my favorites from Jenn & Brent's e-session in Georgetown.

1 comment:

astrid said...

that first black and white image just KILLS me!! amazing as always! :)