Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

7.13.2011

Gift card registry now available!

I am so excited to announce that we now have a site where your guests can purchase gift certificates as a wedding gift for you!  Gift certificates may be used for any a la carte product purchases.  That means your guests can help you get your dream wedding album or that stunning gallery wrapped canvas for your bedroom or even the photobooth you've been eying for your reception.  It's wedding photography registry without the hassle of actually having to register!  Just add this link to your wedding website and we'll take it from there.  And as always, please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions what-so-ever.


3 comments:

Ashton said...

lovvvvvvvve that bouquet ; )

Ali said...

Such A lovely collection of cards i like it....
Scratch Card Printing
Discount card printing
Plastic Cards

Anonymous said...

Great idea!