Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

8.02.2011

Amy & John - Sneak Peek! | Hotel Hershey | PA wedding photography


This shot makes me happy.  Don't let them fool you...it was 95 degrees in the shade, but these two looked so cool!  The Hotel Hershey is now one of my new all-time favorite wedding venues.  Love it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Kelsey!! There are no words!! I LOVE IT! :) Once again, THANK YOU!

Sonia said...

OMG! What a beautiful picture. You're teasing us now. I can't wait to see more. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Sonia said...

Me again...just have to tell you that I must look (perhaps stare would be a more appropriate word) at this picture at least 10 times a day! I love everything about it! I love the looks on their faces. I love the way they are standing. I love the veil and Amy's bouquet. I love the lighting. I love it! You're the best!

Tonia said...

Hi Kelsey,

I'm Amy's aunt and Sonia's twin sister. I love, love, love this picture! I too am very anxious to see the rest. We were so impressed with you and Erin. It seemed like one or both of you were on the spot to capture every special, funny, or unique moment of Amy's wedding. Thank you, thank you!
Tonia