Welcome to the k. thompson photography blog! I’m Kelsey Thompson, a documentary-style wedding photographer in the Washington, DC metro area. I work and reside in Alexandria, Virginia with my two cute and crazy dogs and my husband (also cute and crazy).

This photography blog will be the best place for you to view images from my recent weddings and portrait sessions. It’s also where I’ll announce new products and share my thoughts about weddings, photography, and the amazing couples that I feel so lucky to work with year-round!

So please check back often and leave a comment when you read (I love comments!). And, as always, please feel free to shoot me an email with any thoughts, comments or questions you might have. Enjoy!

9.13.2010

I've been holding out on you!

I just looked and saw that it has been over two weeks since my last blog post! Bad, Kelsey! In blogging world, that has to be some kind of high-crime. And it's even worse when you see what I've been holding back! The Fall is just starting and it's already beyond busy and even more fantastic. I'll try to get back soon to share more images from each of these days, but here's a taste for now to keep you coming back for more! *Drumroll, please...*

Hayden & Mike's elegant wedding at the National Museum of Women in the Arts.

Rebecca & Scott's beautiful waterfront celebration at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.

Leah & Aidan's stunning day at Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, MD.

And finally, Stephanie & David's fun and fabulous wedding at Antrim 1844 in Taneytown.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMGOMG! Need more of Hayden and Mike!!!

Michelle Lindsay said...

ooooooohhhh....I'm loving the one with the twinkle lights! Sweetness!

Kristi said...

These are all so beautiful. I can't wait!

Tracy said...

These. Are. Beautiful. Can't wait see more!!